This blog is NOT about bashing women. My aim is to highlight the ways in which popular stereotypes of women, motherhood and violence work to further exacerbate survivors’ struggles to make sense of the abuse. It is about highlighting the fact that there are female abusers out there and how society as a whole has dealt or not dealt with that fact.
This blog is in its infancy. As time goes by I am going to try to expand the postings and information to cover various topics. For example I would like to post articles from various perspectives on why the crimes are committed.
I am open to suggestions and submissions for this site, so please feel free to contact me.
A note about comments: I have allowed comments on this site but they are moderated so as to avoid spam and other nasty comments. I have no issue with opinions being expressed as long as they are done in a decent manner.
Warning!!! Warning!!! -> My skill at expressing myself through the written word is, at best, mediocre and often worse. I tend to ramble and have horrible grammar, spelling, etc. My verbal skills are my strength and sadly they do not translate well into my writing.
About this blog
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I for one have found this site to be very informant and helpful in many ways. Having been involved with a person who abused (which I didn’t acknowledge until after the fact) both my children and me for many years emotionally. At the time I thought (show you what a smart person I am) she only abused only my oldest and me emotionally. But thru reading I see that my youngest suffered as well but not as in a more direct way. The mother of my children having since left us all back in May 2006 and that now we have been in NC (no contact) for almost 3 years I now can understand and see just how much emotionally abuse she put us thru almost daily. This is of course something that I will have to live with for the rest of my life. Insomuch that I should have put in end to it must sooner. My only pleas for understanding is that I did “Love her very much” but I know now how I put my own wants before those of my children. May God forgive me! Please dear readers know this! That if one is involved with a abuser and sociopath (these two go hand in hand) and they don’t want to change or acknowledge the abuse. Nothing with ever change and your dysfunctional relationship will only continue for years and years to come...
Again thank you for this site and may God bless.
This is great work. Please consider linking this article to your blog http://thesuperfluousman.blogspot.com/2008/07/cheerleading-for-rapists.html. Also please see YOUTUBE for some fine video content from the BBC on Female Child Sexual Abuse.
My sister in law used to laugh about molesting baby boys as a teen babysitter. She admitted she filed a false police report of attempted rape when her parents caught her sneaking out with a boy in high school.
Years later, she began accusing others of molesting or trying to harm her children, usually after an argument.
She claimed her husband's coworker was 'stalking' her daughter - after the man noticed her husband was stealing from the company. She refused to report it to police, however. She claimed a 5 year old neighbor boy raped her 4 year old daughter after the two moms squabbled. She wouldn't report it to the police, but had the child in 'therapy' for years.
She DID report her husband's sister for drunk driving, and claimed she intentionally tried to hit her son with a car as she was leaving after an argument. The sister in law was arrested for DUI.
I angrily confronted her after I discovered she had sneaked alcohol into the drink of a recovering alcoholic family member. She immediately began accusing my son of molesting HER son. I threatened to report her history of abusing children, and making false accusations to police if she didn't apologize - which she immediately did.
Two years later her daughter 'disclosed' my son repeatedly raped her two years before. The medical exam showed her virginally intact, my son passed polygraphs saying he didn't do it.
The last time I saw her she was smirking in court as my son was taken to jail for a crime he did not commit.
I KNOW women molest, abuse, and make false accusations.
Post a Comment