My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://female-offenders.com/Safehouse/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 15, 2009

A Parent's worst nightmare

This is a truly terrible case:

Calling it a "parent's worst nightmare," a U.S. District Court judge sentenced a Delaware County woman to 30 years in prison for procuring victims as young as 10 months in an "extraordinarily sociopathic" child-pornography case.

Dorothy Prawdzik, 44, of Drexel Hill, made her own daughter, three nieces and a nephew - all between 10 months and 8 years old - undress and pose so her ex-boyfriend could film and sexually abuse them. He also filmed her having sex with her son, a daughter, and a niece.

Prawdzik, who lived on public assistance, delivered two of her four children - a son and a daughter - as well as nieces and a nephew to Worman for the videos.

"She used her relationship with every kid to fit her own sexual desires," said Assistant U.S. Attorney Michelle Rotelle. "If ever a case called out for life, this case does."

Prawdzik sat stone-faced through a procession of four witnesses, including her own two abused children. But she broke into tears when pleading to the judge for leniency.

"I wasn't going to speak at first," she said. "But when I heard my kids I knew I had to speak. . . . Yes, I did make mistakes. I'm far from perfect. . . . I pray God heals the families." - Read the entire article here

No comments: