My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://female-offenders.com/Safehouse/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MDSA Video Trailer

I wanted to present this video trailer of an upcoming documentary about Mother/Daughter Sexual Abuse:

Making Daughters Safe Again (MDSA) presents the extended trailer for its upcoming documentary, Who will love me?: Four stories of mother-daughter sexual abuse. In this compelling documentary, four courageous women share their personal abuse histories and paths to healing from an often overlooked form of sexual abuse. MDSA is the only organization in the world specializing exclusively on providing support programs, information and resources for mother-daughter sexual abuse. Visit us on the web at http://mdsa-online.org./


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess no one visits here. posts are not posted. what a waste.

Rhia said...

There are not many comments left on the site but quite a few people do visit. Most of the comments are sent to me via e-mail rather than publicly made.

Anonymous said...

then where is my long post before this one?

Rhia said...

I do not know. When did yu try and post it? It may have glitched and not gone through or ended up in a different subject. I do not remember any recent posts in this thread.

Anonymous said...

oh heck, I can't rewrite feelings that hit close to home....I did notice, you have to click on submit twice...anyway, I just wanted to say thank you. These are brave women; I know their pain more than I care to. 50 yrs since the age of 8, I have had severe ptsd; my life has not been my own - it was taken from me that day and I have had to struggle each and every day to stay alive; to be a half-decent human being and to not repeat the drinking, sex, abuse that was handed to me. It infuriates me when I hear the pope say 'he is sorry'. Well, sorry doesn't cut it; repenting doesn't make what happened go away. My whole life has surrounded by what happened from my own mother. But, fortunately I am closer to the end than not.