If the allegations in this story turn out to be true I hope that the victims will be offered help and that the courts will take appropriate actions:
COLUMBUS, Ohio — A mother who ran a babysitting service out of her home was behind bars Friday, charged with child abuse.
Gianna Cochran was charged with felonies involving sexual and physical abuse of children between the ages of 8 months and 2-years-old, 10TV's Kevin Landers reported. Their suspicions of alleged abuse were verified months later, when police knocked on their door with a video," Landers reported.
"On the video camera it shows her that day strangling her, like pushing down on her chest," the parent said. "I was just shocked. I couldn't believe what I was seeing it just broke my heart."
Cochran's live-in boyfriend was suspicious about his own daughter and said he bought a "nanny camera" and caught the crimes on tape, Landers reported.
Police called the acts torture, Landers reported.
According to the complaint, Cochran is accused of "taking a spoon and jamming down the victim's throat numerous times causing the victim to cry, gag, and gasp for her breath."
Alleged crimes that may never have been uncovered if not for the hidden camera.
"We would never ever know if it wasn't for her boyfriend putting in the nanny cam," the parent said. - Read the entire article here
Nanny Cam catches woman abuser
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment