This case is about a 36 year old mother who raped a 12 year old boy hundreds of times. What is even worst is that she kept a diary about each event. The reporting done on the story is awful as well and I wish they would just call it what it is, rape:
U.K. - A single mother had sex with a 12-year-old boy almost 200 times - marking each encounter with a star in a sordid diary.
Angela Sullivan, 36, could face an indefinite jail sentence after admitting ten child sex charges.
Sullivan even bought the youngster a pair of trainers as a reward when the pair slept together for the 100th time, Teesside Crown Court heard.
She first seduced the boy by plying him with alcohol and performing a sex act on him, the court was told.
The pair went on to have a ten-month affair, which was only uncovered after rumours circulated at the boy's school about Sullivan being pregnant.
But when she appeared in court yesterday, Sullivan admitted ten specimen charges of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity - one for each month of the affair. - Read the entire article here.
It irks me when a news outlet calls it "a ten-month affair". The boy was raped and it is not an "affair" or anything even close to that.
Mother rapes 12 year old hundreds of times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I enjoyed your post and very informative. come on my blog I hope you Find information effectively. thanks
Agreed...that was not a ten-month affair. It was rape.
You know, it has taken a long time for girls to be seen as 'victims' and not 'seducers' of adult men.
I suppose a similar process will have to take place before we see women as adults (not equals to 12-year-old boys). That's another way to view how the media infantalizes women and in a perverse manner, suggests the young boys are seducing them!
I had a similar reaction to current news stories in my area with female school teachers "being seduced" by 12 and 13-year old boys. I nearly fell off my chair when reporters said that.
Preposterous! These women are sexual predators and should be treated as such.
CZBZ
documentary on mother-daughter abuse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3t1H5p8neA
Post a Comment