My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://female-offenders.com/Safehouse/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oprah Show - Women who molest

On 2/15/10 Oprah ran a show about a mother who raped her children. You can view the full video HERE.

I thought it was good that she started off by saying that we don't hear much about this but that does not mean it does not go on. As for the rest of the interview I think each person would have to decide for themselves what they thought of the show.

I think the interview showed some information that many people might never consider when thinking about an 8 year old child and his mother. With Greg talking about the physical violence, I would say it was torture, along with the psychological violence and manipulations that his mother used on him as well as the sexual violence I think it paints a picture that is very clear.

That picture is that women can be as harmful and as violent as men can be when it comes to sexually assaulting others.

I urge everyone to watch the entire show as there is much more in the video.

You can also get the entire transcript HERE.

No comments: