I wanted to post this case on here because it is something that many people just do not think can happen:
Alicia Lee, 31, from Denver, Colorado, is charged with sexual assault on young child - her own 2-year-old son. Lee faces charges of sexual assault on a child, sexual assault on a child by a person in a position of trust and additional charges.
Alicia Lee of Denver took photos of herself performing oral sex on her child and then e-mailed them to a friend in April, according to an arrest affidavit.
According to a copy of the e-mail reported by the Rocky Mountain News, Lee wrote to her friend, "Did I tell you about my fantacy (sic) about the baby? It is weird but at times when I change his diaper I think of taking it into my mouth to see his reaction."
In a message the next day, she wrote, "DID IT!!././.He giggled a lot. I think it tickled him. I will try again tomorrow. I think if I do it enough he will get use (sic) to it."
There are a few other things that make me wonder. The report said that she sent those emails to a friend in April and it says this:
The e-mails were forwarded to the child's father by a friend July 31. The father reported it to police.
So if those dates are correct it took from April 4th until the last day of July for someone to speak out about this? This is an EVIL that is just as bad if not worse than the actual acts of abuse. The evil of doing nothing.
Mother sexually assaults her 2 year old
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
this is the worst thing that i could ever hear. she is a sick B%^&*!!! how can you do that to any child? sick sick sick people.
Post a Comment